Thursday, July 24, 2014

Programming Problems....

Alex and I have finally figured out how we are going to start our project... however its proving to be a challenge. I downloaded a program called PsychoPy which apparently you need actual programming skills to figure out, of which I have none... so I went to Vicky for some help. She gave me a lot of information and a book to teach me Python programming. I am currently attempting to download a computer program called Canopy in order to practice, but my computer seems to be rebelling against me and is not taking to it. Over all, I have a lot more to do if I am to become moderately okay at programming in the next 3 weeks.

On another note, I am a little bummed that the candy was failure.... we only had 10 or 11 people come get their photos taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment